Skills & Performance – Personal Growth – Leadership -Advancement
You never see high-level sports professionals without their coaches in the wings to support, nurture and push their performance. As a professional who needs and wants to get results for personal and organisational success, just think how a coach by your side could transform your impact and outcome and make everyday a best day. Energised, results-driven, advancing and achieving.
Through my executive coaching programmes, I help mid and senior leaders find clarity, confidence, performance, strategies, accountability and action to achieve their best performing self and create shifts required to advance and continue to achieve their vision of success.
Executive coaching in practice
- Performance, learning and potential underpins my executive coaching.
- I offer a safe space and a one on one relationship which nurtures the talent and potential of an individual in a leadership position to maximise their performance and deliver organisation and personal results.
- With the pressure to perform, lead and fulfill ambition, managing self and situation effectively can be highly stressful and overwhelming for today’s leaders. Working with a coach helps maintain focus, stretch, effectiveness and wellbeing.
- Through coaching, I help hone existing skills or develop new ones.
- Executive coaching is a powerful resource and tool to maximise individuals results whether they are just transitioning into leadership positions or an experienced leader.
My executive coaching programmes are for mid to senior leaders of small or medium-sized teams.
- Executive coaching can be paid for privately or via a company sponsor.
- Where a sponsor is involved additional tri-party meetings will be factored into timings and costs to ensure complete clarity on goal and expectations agreement between sponsor, coach and coachee.
- Focus areas include: commerciality, leadership, productivity and time management, personal brand & gravitas, relationship building, managing transitions, dealing with conflict, confidence, belief and mindset mastery, behaviour change, boosting energy and personal wellbeing.
I design programmes for each individual based on the brief and the time frame. I offer two ways of working;
Intervention Executive coaching When it’s needed to help develop skills or expertise in specific performance areas or to support clarity around career progression – 2, 3 or 6 months bespoke programmes – in person or zoom (or combi)
Annual Support Longer-term support which focuses on specific challenges or as a monthly performance boost and check-in keeping you or your team members firing on all cylinders all year round. 12 months – in person or zoom (or combi)