Empower your team or yourself to higher performance, impact and results with The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team profile™ based on the best selling book by Patrick Lencioni ‘The Five dysfunctions of a team’.
“When a group of intelligent people come together to talk about issues that matter, it is both natural and productive for disagreement to occur. Resolving those issues is what makes a meeting productive, engaging, even fun.” Patrick Lencioni, Author
Five Behaviours Explained
Based on the best selling book by Patrick Lencioni ‘Five Dysfunctions of a team’, ‘The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team profile™‘ is an insight-led assessment to help a team learn and develop behaviours which will improve their impact, relationships and performance as a cohesive and effective team.
Incorporating the behaviour insight tool Everything DiSC, the ‘The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team profile™’ profile will provide a clear, concise, and practical guide to improve your team.
Developed through robust testing, it is built around 5 identified behaviours which will help improve team performance.
Available Profiling – Team assessment profile (intact teams ie. those working together for a period of time) and now NEW Individual Personal Developmentprofile
The Five Behaviors™:
Trust one another
When team members are genuinely transparent and honest with one another, they are able to build vulnerability-based trust.
Engage in Conflict Around Ideas
When there is trust, team members are able to engage in an unfiltered, constructive debate of ideas.
Commit to Decisions
When team members are able to offer opinions and debate ideas, they will be more likely to commit to decisions.
Hold One Another Accountable
When everyone is committed to a clear plan of action, they will be more willing to hold one another accountable.
Focus on Achieving Collective Results
The ultimate goal of building greater trust, healthy conflict, commitment, and accountability is one thing: the achievement of results.
Why are businesses and individuals investing in The Five Behaviour profiles?
- Improve working relationships between the individuals who make up your team despite their natural differences
- Break down the barriers of communication, trust, collaboration and effective dialogue which often hold back the performance potential
- Nurture talent and help everyone play to their strengths, accept and be open confidently about their shortcomings
- Make decisions quicker and better than before
- Create an environment of honest feedback and reflection
- Avoid negative behaviour, internal politics and individual ego led goals
- Drive commitment and accountability to group goals
- Eliminate time-wasting of unnecessary unproductive conflict
The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team™ Team Development Profile & workshop
During the workshop the team will receive a personalised profile and together they will;
- Learn about the model and how the five interconnected behaviors come together to create a framework for building cohesive teams.
- Discuss, explore and debate how their current team stacks up against the Five Behaviours based on the results of the questionnaire
- Using the personalised content based on assessment results for the well-known Everything DiSC® personality model learn more about their own natural behaviour styles and those within the group
- Work together to create action plans to improve each of the five Behaviours
- Reflect on their own personal development in order to support the teams improvement
Comparison Reports and Progress Reports are also available as part of the workshop package.
The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team™ Individual Personal Development Profile
With this profile an individual will;
- You’ll learn about the model and how the five interconnected behaviors come together to create a framework for building cohesive teams.
- Using the personalised content based on your assessment results for the well-known Everything DiSC® personality model you’ll get a better understanding of what you bring to your teams, and where you can keep growing.
- Most importantly, you’ll walk away with skills you can take back to your teams to start making them stronger